semana que vem tem mini curso e muitos webcasts! São (quase) os últimos do ano. Aproveite!
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
14 a 18/12/2015 – Mini curso: Hands-On Acceleration of MCU-Based Motor Control Design
Motors are everywhere. Modern microcontroller-based motor control designs leverage a significant amount of theory, so they are often best understood via hands-on experience. This course, taught by Warren Miller, will provide a hands-on introduction to advanced motor control concepts using the inexpensive STMicroelectronics STM32 Nucleo FOC Motor Control Kit, available from Digi-Key (P-NUCLEO-IHM001).
- December 14 – Day 1: Motor Control Introduction and Overview
This class will provide a quick introduction and overview of the key types of motors and control algorithms for microcontroller-based motor designs.
- December 15 – Day 2: MCU Development Environments
This class will provide a background on the development environments typically found for MCU-based motor control designs. We will investigate particularly the STM32 Nucleo FOC kit (P-NUCLEO-IHM001) hands-on.
- December 16 – Day 3: Motor Control Algorithm Details
This class will provide a detailed look at the key algorithms used in motor control design. We will explore, hands-on, actual code. Field Oriented Control (FOC) and six-step algorithms will be covered.
- December 17 – Day 4: Implementation Details
This penultimate class will dig into the details of the implementation and “tuning” phases critical to an MCU-based motor control design. The capabilities provided by the STMicro kit will be explored in detail.
- December 18 – Day 5: Example Motor Control Designs
This final class will examine other types of motor control implementations, selected by the course students, and provide links to resources available to speed development.
- Radar for the Car – Active Safety Evolves
- How Much Storage Do You Really Need?
- A Path and Methodology to Airworthy, Cost-Effective, Aviation Software
- How to Identify Authorized Distributors by Manufacturer
- IoT Panel Discussion: Accelerating Development in IoT & Embedded: New Age Smart Development Portfolio for a New Embedded Era
- Full RF Signal Chains from 0Hz to 110GHz
- Characterizing Differential CAN /CAN FD Bus Arbitration using Oscilloscopes
- Toward Virtual System Prototyping: Challenges and Enablers in Aircraft Modeling Systems
- Designing with InnoSwitch™ Revolutionary ICs
- Changing ROI for Industrial Robotics
- The Inside Story: GE Healthcare’s Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) Architecture
- Getting into SystemVerilog from VHDL: Guidance from a VHDL Guru
“Clicke” na figura abaixo, para ver a agenda completa com os links para as inscrições.