hoje, além da quarta aula do curso que se iniciou na segunda-feira, ainda temos, entre outros, o seguinte treinamento – Replacing Legacy Networking Protocols with Ethernet.
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
Thursday, March 10, 2016 at 11 a.m. PT/1 p.m. CT/2 p.m. ET
One (1) Certified Professional Development Hour (PDH) available for all attendees.
Ethernet networks have been used in industrial applications for many years, but large numbers of facilities still maintain older systems that lack many beneficial capabilities. Companies considering an upgrade can gain improved network connectivity along with hardware flexibility and availability. In this webcast, two system integrators who have carried out such upgrades discuss the process, including how users can manage the process for a smooth transition. Two actual implementations, representing process and discrete manufacturing plants, will be examined in detail.
1. Comparisons of current Ethernet capabilities against popular legacy systems.
2. Questions users should ask as they begin planning a new deployment.
3. Mechanical considerations related to wiring and networking hardware.
4. Examinations of two actual implementations, including lessons learned.
5. Benefits that users typically realize after an upgrade.,
Moderator: Peter Welander, Control Engineering, Moderator