confira a seguir a programação de treinamentos para a próxima semana.
consulte sempre um engenheiro eletrônico
11 a 15/07/2016 – Curso: Debugging Real-time Embedded Software– Hands on
The greatest challenge facing embedded system developers is debugging software. Embedded systems have become very complex systems running real-time operating systems, connectivity stacks, USB, security among a wide variety of other application code. Many engineers are still debugging using only break-points which is inefficient and won’t find most problems.
In this course, Jacob Beningo will walk you through modern debugging techniques for baremetal and RTOS based systems on a NXP Kinetis freedom board. Attendees will learn how to set up debugging tools and use new techniques such as system tracing.
- July 11 – Day 1: Introduction to Debugging Real-time Embedded Systems
Developers can listen and read about debugging all day long but until they jump in and get their hands dirty its only theory. In this session, Jacob will give a high level overview of the debugging techniques available to developers today and walk them through how to setup the debug environment that will be used as a test bed through-out the remainder of the week.
- July 12 – Day 2: Foundational Debugging Techniques
There is no point in spending the time to pull out the big guns if a stick will do the job. In this session, Jacob will examine traditional debug techniques, such as proper use of printf and assert. Attendees will get hands-on experience with the approaches and also get up to speed on terminology, bug classification and tracking.
- July 13 – Day 3: Debugging the ARM Cortex-M Microcontroller
One of the most popular microcontrollers on the market, the ARM Cortex-M series has some incredible debugging capabilities that developers can quickly leverage to get through the debugging process. In this session, attendees will learn how to debug real-time issues and faults and get an introduction into RTT, SWD and SWO.
- July 14 – Day 4: Utilizing System Viewers and Trace Tools to Debug Firmware
Building on understanding of ARM Cortex-M debugging, in this session, Jacob will walk attendees through how to setup and utilize system viewers and trace tools to efficiently debug embedded systems in real-time. Attendees will walk away will new skills and techniques that will be directly applicable to help them shorten their debugging times and improve system quality.
- July 15 – Day 5: Tips and Tricks for Debugging Embedded Systems
In this session, Jacob will review the finer points of debugging an embedded systems and provide attendees with tips and tricks that will make them masters of debugging. Attendees will walk away with a half dozen or more techniques to discover memory issues, race conditions, priority inversions and other potential issues that often plague an embedded system.
- Start Your App Development in Minutes by Eliminating Common Embedded Linux Headaches
- Choosing a machine vision camera
- Reducing Uncertainty with Calibration for Angle of Arrival Testing
- Selecting the Correct Mathematical Format to Achieve Design Precision
- Optical Flicker: Explained
- Prototype Smarter – Transitioning to Production Faster and More Effectively
Clique na figura abaixo para ver a agenda completa com os links para as inscrições.